I decided to do this year’s Christmas calendar filled with activities rather full of presents that my kids might forget as soon as they open it. December can be such a busy time and finding the moment to celebrate the upcoming month can be really tricky. Below you will find free printable layout of beautifully designed activities to put into your advent calendar. I left some space for little pressies and sweets too. That is the reason why you will find only 15 Christmas activities.
I highly advice printing 2 pages on 1 page so they can fit into envelope.
Please download the free printable advent calendar cards HereWeGoAgain_ChristmadAdventCalendar.
If you are looking to add more activities, here is some extra list I came up with:
- The Nativity Story
- The Nutcracker Ballet
- Make paper snowflakes to hang from the kids’ bedroom ceiling
- Make a silly Christmas video to email to friends (or post on facebook) on Christmas day
- Read Elf on the Shelf (and let the fun begin!)
- Decorate the Christmas tree
- Hang some mistletoe and give out kisses
- See a “live” nativity scene
- Participate in a shoe box for Operation Christmas Child
Enjoy it and have fun together!